chickidoo

Living life... and loving it!

Monday, August 30, 2010

Long Weekend.

Hello again. :)

My Saturday was utterly horrible. We were asked to make a scaled model of our design form in an A3 board but my site was really huge so I decided to do it on a 15x20 board. Unfortunately, it's still ain't big enough as my scale turned out to be 1:2500m. With 8m as my maximum height, I struggled in creating a model and eating up my whole time in doing such. I was also overwhelmed with the scale of my site so doing a preliminary site development plan was hard for me as well. Anyhoo, my adviser said to me that I should work extra hard to meet the deadlines however, I think I'm not doing it well. Due to the stress that I've received last Saturday, I decided not to work on Sunday and have a stress free day. I didn't even bother to open my laptop or my bag, I just, well, watched TV the whole day and ended it with a bottle of Tanduay Ice. <3

Today, I decided to do all my fangirling stuff the whole morning / afternoon because I swore to myself that I should have a great outcome on my design this week. I've been arranging my tags on my Libera Blog the whole morning because I think it's not getting enough traffic as it should be then later (after this blog) I will be posting some updates I've gathered plus answer several emails that I haven't opened for some time now. 

Anyhoo, till my next update...

Ps. 

Follow me on TWITTER.

0 comments:

Post a Comment